- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
University Games Corporation is committed to protecting your privacy. We hope that you will take the time to read this policy, which explains what information we collect from you and how we use that information. By using our website or by purchasing products or services from us, you agree to be bound by this policy. Please check back frequently, as this policy may change from time to time.
What information we collect and how we use it
When you visit our website, University Games Corporation collects your IP address, which we use to improve our products and services as well as to help us administer our website and diagnose problems that may occur with our server. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information that does not personally identify you. To order from us, you must set up an account by providing us with your email address and a chosen password. These constitute your "Account Information". Account Information also includes any information that you may provide to us in response to customer surveys. When you place an order with us, we will also collect your name, shipping address, telephone number, credit card number, billing address, and card expiration date (i.e. your "Order Information"). This information is necessary for us both to process your order and notify you of your order status. Order Information also includes any information that you provide us in connection with an order that you later cancel or that is not completed for any reason. We may use your Account Information and Order Information to occasionally notify you about important changes to the website, new features, or special offers.
How we protect your information
To protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control we have implemented security measures at this website. When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. University Games Corporation will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have consented to the disclosure or the disclosure is necessary to: (1) Comply with the law or with legal process. (2) Protect and defend our rights and property. (3) Protect our customers or users from misuse or unauthorized use of the University Games Corporation website. (4) Protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public.